The Building Regulations are made under powers provided in the Building Act 1984 and apply in England and Wales. All projects are required to comply with them.
They exist to ensure the health and safety of people in and around all types of buildings (i.e. domestic, commercial and industrial). They also provide for energy conservation, and access to and use of buildings. Anyone wanting to carry out building work is required by law to make sure it complies with the regulations.
We offer to provide Building Regulation drawings, associated schedules and specification of works to be fully detailed to enable building regulation approval. These drawing will be submitted directly to the local authority or an ‘approved inspector’ for approval.
We work on a variety of project types for building regulation approval.
- Extensions and renovations to residential properties (see GPDO)
- One off bespoke residential housing.
- Apartments and housing schemes.
- Commercial extensions & new schemes.
- Offices, restaurants and leisure.